Knifeless remains the only holder of the patented method for trimming stretchable adhesive films using a filament; this includes all vinyl films used in the graphics business. Knifeless Tape has been specifically designed to operate with the stretchable adhesive films which are laid over contoured shapes with curved edges and contains novel features that allow the tape to turn easily and both directions.
- Knifeless is a tape that can be used to cut graphic film without a need for a knife
- The tape has a visible high strength filament in the middle which is used to do the cutting
- A clean sharp cut is made along the entire length
- The excess tape removes cleanly leaving no adhesive residue
- The tape is extremely flexible which turns in any direction conforming to even the tightest contours and edges of any surface it is applied to or can be pulled straight creating precise cut lines